Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal reveal for the "light": The government amendments to the amnesty law exempts cou

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal reveal for the "light": The government amendments to the amnesty law exempts cou Empty Parliamentary Legal reveal for the "light": The government amendments to the amnesty law exempts cou

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Nov 2016, 3:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary Legal reveal for the "light": The government amendments to the amnesty law exempts counterfeiters degree of general manager and above

Nur News / Baghdad 
    Legal Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives called on Tuesday, the House of Representatives to reject the government amendments on the general amnesty law introduced in parliament , indicating there is no objection in principle.
    Said Kurdish lawmaker "Zana Roustaa" and a member of the Legal Committee's "Light News" that "has the first reading of government amendments to the General Amnesty Law in the House of Representatives yesterday and there objection in principle it will be voted to reject the amendments in the coming sessions, God willing."
    He continued, "I call to reject the government amendment to the General Amnesty Law, in principle, including the following reasons provisions of the law that enacted the closest to justice and to achieve societal reconciliation then that the amendment does not exclude cases of family kidnappings that took place between the relatives of the first and second class and which earned peace and compromise is located the amnesty law passed by parliament. "
    It also "raises the amount of the fine adjustment of ten thousand to fifty thousand dinars for each day it is equal to 18 million per year and this is a big exaggeration and not the strength it most of the prisoners."
    "The amendment exempts counterfeiters degree of general manager and older because of official documents and does not include the minimum degree of staff is the opposite of what we decided on an amnesty law."
    And between that "law enforcement backdating a 25/08/2016 unconstitutional because retroactivity is not only if the benefit of the accused is why I call on the ladies and gentlemen Relenting to the project rejected in principle."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:30 am