Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri congratulates American people choosing Trump's new president

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri - Jubouri congratulates American people choosing Trump's new president Empty Jubouri congratulates American people choosing Trump's new president

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:31 pm

Jubouri - Jubouri congratulates American people choosing Trump's new president 28605
    Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri
    Jubouri congratulates American people choosing Trump's new president

Author: HH 
    Editor: HH 
    11.9.2016 11:20 
    Number of Views: 185

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Congratulated the Iraqi Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri on Wednesday, the American people on the occasion of their choice Donald Trump as the new president of the United States of America, as expressed the hope that the next four years is witnessing many gains for the Middle East and Iraq.
    Saleem al-Jubouri said in a statement received, (long-Presse), a copy of it, "I congratulate you on my own behalf and on behalf of the Iraqi people, on the occasion of choosing a new president of the United States of America," and expressed hope that "see the next four years, many gains for the Middle East and Iraq, especially in the fight against terrorism and the elimination of al-file (Daesh) and to ensure the security and stability of the region and the world. "
    He said al-Jubouri, the "close and friendly relations between the United States and the Republic of Iraq, based on the agreements signed between the two countries, the strategic framework agreement, will be a sense of order to expand and strengthen the ties between the two countries, and on all fields, political, economic, trade, military and cultural."
    Trump won Unlike global outlook US presidential race after receiving the necessary votes of important States.
    The student campaign democratic competition for the presidency the US director of Hillary Clinton supporters to leave, saying that Clinton would not make any speech tonight.
    Trump stunned the world when he won more than 270 of the total votes amounting to 538 votes to win the US presidency.
    While Clinton won in the state of Virginia, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey and Delaware and Rhode Island and Illinois, New York, Connecticut and California.

https://almadapress.com/ar/news/79399/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%87%D9%86%D8%A6-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B9%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:33 pm