Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament finish reading 2017..ohmoudi budget for the fiscal directs parliamentary taking observati

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament finish reading 2017..ohmoudi budget for the fiscal directs parliamentary taking observati Empty Parliament finish reading 2017..ohmoudi budget for the fiscal directs parliamentary taking observati

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:35 pm

Parliament finish reading 2017..ohmoudi budget for the fiscal directs parliamentary taking observations of Representatives

Since 11/09/2016 15:50 pm (Baghdad time)

Special - balances News

It ended the House of Representatives, on Wednesday, to discuss read 2017 budget, while the face of the first deputy speaker of parliament, Humam Hammoudi, the Finance Committee taking proposals of Representatives.

A reporter / balances News / "The House of Representatives ended the discussion of the draft 2017 budget law in today's session, after intercepting a number of MPs on a number of paragraphs of the budget."

The reporter added, "The first deputy chairman of the parliament Hamoudi face of the Finance Committee taking proposals lawmakers on the budget and traffic procedures enactment of the law to a vote" .anthy 29/33 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:50 am