Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkman militia digs trench near Kirkuk to prevent ISIS sneak attacks by

jedi17
    jedi17

Turkman militia digs trench near Kirkuk to prevent ISIS sneak attacks by Empty Turkman militia digs trench near Kirkuk to prevent ISIS sneak attacks by

Post by jedi17 Thu 10 Nov 2016, 8:09 pm

Turkman militia digs trench near Kirkuk to prevent ISIS sneak attacks
    by
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Nov 10, 2016, 6:38 pm

Peshmerga and Turkman militia dig a trench near Kirkuk to prevent sneaking of ISIS members.
    WP QUADS Content Ad Plugin v. 1.3.5
    (IraqiNews.com) Kirkuk – Leader at al-Hashd al-Turkmani, Abu reda al-Najjar announced digging a 6-km trench in southern Kirkuk, to prevent the sneaking of members of the Islamic State to the city, while pointed out to the participation of the Peshmerga forces in the digging of the security trench.
    Najjar said in a press statement, “Peshmerga and al-Hashd al-Turkmani militia in the areas between Qasbet Bashir and Daquq district, dug a 6-km long trench to prevent the sneaking of members of the Islamic State to the area.”
    “There is a security coordination between Peshmerga and the forces from al-Hashd al-Turkmani militia against their common enemy,” Najjar added.
    ISIS attacked Kirkuk on the 21st of October 2016, and managed to capture several areas, before security forces foil the attack and retake the captured areas.
    WP QUADS Content Ad Plugin v. 1.3.5

Ezoic - English-Article-BTF-After-Article - mid_content

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:15 am