Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

SOC contract with a Korean company to build a ship to address oil pollution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

SOC contract with a Korean company to build a ship to address oil pollution Empty SOC contract with a Korean company to build a ship to address oil pollution

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Nov 2016, 3:33 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 28[ltr]  11/11/2016[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It signed the South Oil Company signed a contract with a Korean company to build a giant ship you manipulate the oil pollution in the territorial waters, and so at a cost of more than $ 18 million.
    The director of the environment department at the South Oil Company, Adel Abdullah said in a statement news agency Buratha received a copy of it, "the South Oil Company signed a contract with a company (ENM Korean) for the construction of anti-oil pollution giant ship and drive up oil spills resulting from the ports of the oil export ports in the territorial waters of Iraq. "
    "The contract includes the cost of construction of the ship, which is estimated at 18 million and 600 thousand dollars which contain oil storage tanks with a capacity of 500 tons recovered include barriers to prevent the spread of oil 150 meters long."
    He also pointed out that "the ship will be fitted with a system equipped with radar to detect oil slicks on the five-mile distance with a camera to photograph and observe oil slicks and a crew of about 15 nautical individual's captain and marine engineer for the leadership."
    Carter said "the ship that will lift the oil slicks from the export ports will work near the loading ports in the oil in the territorial waters of platforms and this is contributing to the revitalization of the export of oil from the ports of the export process."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:19 pm