Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US home ignites .. and California demanding secession from the "United States"

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

US home ignites .. and California demanding secession from the "United States" Empty US home ignites .. and California demanding secession from the "United States"

Post by rocky Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:35 pm

[size=30]US home ignites .. and California demanding secession from the "United States"[/size]

font size:  US home ignites .. and California demanding secession from the "United States" Font_decrease  US home ignites .. and California demanding secession from the "United States" Font_enlarge
 US home ignites .. and California demanding secession from the "United States" Thumbnail.php?file=20161112104043775_303968295
Direction Press / Reports
Increasing internal fragility of the American scene after Donald Trump win the US presidency, where demonstrations continued for a fourth day in a row that was broken by violence for the fourth consecutive day in different US states.
After a bloody scene witnessed in Washington over the past two years and this because of racial discrimination and killings, which affected the black citizens, it seems, or US domestic scene in the Trump era, is no less dangerous and uncertain about US foreign relations since it came with some demonstrators calling for secession from the United States through a referendum.

Claims for secession in California

Campaigns were launched on the social networking sites, calling for the secession of the state of California for America through a referendum will be held in the autumn of 2019, in conjunction with the demonstrations in different parts of the country; to protest against Donald Trump win the US presidential election .

US home ignites .. and California demanding secession from the "United States" 2016111210632703

According to "Time" magazine, that the activists in California called on the population of their mandate to theprotests called it " Calexit ", meaning "out of California," recollecting that the term " Brexit ", which has beenused to express Britain out of the EU, and received invitations to protest widespread range on site "Twitter."

The campaign has received support from well - known people, most notably "Schjerven Bahevarr", one of theinvestors in the company , "upper", which promised to fund a campaign to turn California into an independent country that Trump won the presidency .

Earlier in the Web site , "USA Today , " the US, that said, the angry protesters from Trump 's win set off on thestreets in southern California east of America and some of them cause to stop the traffic and property damage.

US home ignites .. and California demanding secession from the "United States" 2016111210647515

Protesters also burnt doll for "Trump", and smashed windows of the newsroom for the site, "the Oakland Tribune," Hundreds of students in the streets of Berkeley and San Jose, and more than 200 people in the city of Auckland, and blocked the streets chanting these streets, this is not our president.

The Web site reported, "US Weekly," the US that the famous singer Lady Gaga went to Donald Trump Tower, where its headquarters election in New York, and raised the banner against him after his victory in the elections, said on its front page to "Twitter" that Donald divides us wildly.

Demonstrations in various US states

US demonstrations were not limited to the state of California, in downtown Los Angeles crowd of angry Americans, and maimed some property, and painted the walls a Jravetaa insults Trump .  Also, hundreds ofstudents gathered on the campus , "University of California" carrying banners reading "Damp Trump" (abandoned Trump) and "Love conquers hatred."

US home ignites .. and California demanding secession from the "United States" 201611121013131

She said one of the demonstrators and called Daisy Rivera, 24, told AFP, "In the beginning accepted his election, but when I saw the speech acknowledging defeat speech by Hillary Clinton Wednesday I could not stop crying."

She added, "I can not believe we elected this racist and xenophobic and misogynist, president."

For his part, Norman Weisman, a Los Angeles police officer said that about 200 people demonstrated near the center of the state as well as 50 others who were in Pershing Square, did not arrest anyone.

US home ignites .. and California demanding secession from the "United States" 2016111210157771

In San Francisco, north of Los Angeles, about a thousand young men and women gathered, most of them high school students, in a protest march started from the financial district to the municipal building. The demonstrators chanted who cut off to walk the slogan "This is not our president."

The San Francisco Chronicle quoted one of the demonstrators and called Pamela Campos, 18, as saying: "We are demonstrating because we want to defend our rights and deserve to listen to us."

She added, "Donald Trump a racist. It's attacking all immigrants and all Muslims. I have seen all my comrades in the classroom crying."

Thousands of students also marched in several cities in northern California, especially in Napa and Hayward.

US home ignites .. and California demanding secession from the "United States" 2016111210143792

In the New York suburb, about 200 people gathered in Washington Square in Greenwich Village to protest the Trump win.

In turn, the city of Baltimore saw the incident to the south on the east coast a demonstration attended by hundreds of students.

US home ignites .. and California demanding secession from the "United States" 20161112101426864

According to US media for many cities it has seen in the state of Texas student demonstrations similar.

Portland and Arigon protests turn into violent confrontations

As in the US city of Portland, Oregon, he led demonstrations in the US state, but the outbreak of violence in protest at the election of the president of the Donald Trump America, demonstrators chanted slogans "It's not our president," and "Let America safe for all."

US home ignites .. and California demanding secession from the "United States" 201611121075845

Thousands of protesters gathered in the city located in the west of the center of America, and some of them smashed the facades of shops and Zgelj cars, throwing firecrackers and the heart of the garbage containers.Police arrested 29 people  .

He warned the protesters, who have dropped their numbers, that Trump presidency would lead to a deep split in relation to issues of race and sex .

US US police have fired tear gas and rubber bullets to disperse demonstrators protesting the election of Donald Trump , president of the United States .

Police said the anarchists infiltrated between demonstrators and rioted , including attacks on police and vandalized cars and shops. The demonstrators also came out in a number of major US cities , including Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Denver and Minneapolis, shouting , "It is not my president ."

Trump responded to the demonstrations: I am proud of you

In a move to contain the situation, the deployment of US President - elect Donald Trump, the location of tweet on his account , "Twitter" carry him first response to the protests that emerged since the announcement of theelection result on Wednesday morning, an objection to win out .

US home ignites .. and California demanding secession from the "United States" 201611121084781

He said in Ngridth he loved the passion of  " small groups of protesters "  for America, which he described asgreat in his country, and in which he confirmed that he is seeking for understanding with all Americans expressing their pride .

Earlier, Trump described the protests against him as unfair, after his success in the elections , which he described as an open and successful .

Current date/time is Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:34 am