Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Economists: Keywords support for private banks served as a lifeline for the local economy

rocky

Economists: Keywords support for private banks served as a lifeline for the local economy

Post by rocky on Sun 13 Nov 2016, 6:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Economists: Keywords support for private banks served as a lifeline for the local economy[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Rating: 0
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Posted By editorAdd a comment [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Economy News / Baghdad ...

Labeled economists support the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Ali Mohsen Keywords for private banks and their efforts in the provision of soft loans to citizens as a (life jacket) for the local economy.

He said economic analyst nice Ahmadi in a press statement I followed "Economy News" The decline in oil prices and the absence of public budgets, the country of grades has led to widespread unemployment, lack of development and the development of the local economy delivered a big responsibility on the central bank to keep up with and meet these challenges.

He added that the governor of the central bank action to support private banks had the courage to push the banks to provide more economic services to citizens step, particularly in the area of ​​lending little interest.

The central bank governor Ali Mohsen Keywords held this week a series of visits included a number of private banks to determine the main obstacles and challenges faced by banks in order to reach one goal, a financial and economic stability.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 20 Jan 2018, 1:07 am