Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ihsan Al-Awadi: most laws broken inside the House economic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ihsan Al-Awadi: most laws broken inside the House economic   Empty Ihsan Al-Awadi: most laws broken inside the House economic

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:29 am

Ihsan Al-Awadi: most laws broken inside the House economic  

28-06-2013
    Baghdad (newsletter). The MP stressed/the State of law Coalition Ihsan Al-Awadi, most laws are broken and legislator in the House for it in the budget legislation.

He said Awadi (News Agency): most of the broken laws in the House of representatives economic because it requires substantial financial allocations cannot implement the State disbursed, plus it made after the enactment of the public budget, which delayed the disbursement of funds.

He added: the political problems and unstable security situation once and also have a clear role in disabling some important laws in the House of representatives.

The House looks like a pyramid and longer strengthens understanding of its key role in the legislation of laws needed by the country, and turned into an arena of political struggle, which make it the followers as a ' pyramid ' fatigued him fatigue, disease, and no longer strengthened on Mir as it should, and aimed at all political party participation in blames the other disabled Council Board, as well as having powers of tangled between the Executive and legislative branches unresolved/finished/31. h. p/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:21 am