Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity calls for the application of "Where did you get this?" And a review of the p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity calls for the application of "Where did you get this?" And a review of the p Empty Parliamentary Integrity calls for the application of "Where did you get this?" And a review of the p

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Nov 2016, 1:49 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Integrity calls for the application of "Where did you get this?" And a review of the property of officials[/ltr]

Since 11.17.2016 at 10:14 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It called for the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, on Thursday, a comprehensive review of the accounts and property of officials and the application of the principle of "Where did you get this?".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said committee member Abdul Karim Alabtan L / balance News /, that "Iraq has lost billions of dollars and was unable to restore the gain of 1% of that money."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, that "Iraq's money Almehrbhkd be in agreement with the regional countries and the seriousness of the government and the real action is taken to recover them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the government lacks the anti-corruption fight and mechanisms and they must retreat officials accounts since the Governing Council and to the present day and the application of the principle of" Where did you get this? ". Ended 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm