Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egyptian Banks received a $ 3 billion since the float pound

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egyptian Banks received a $ 3 billion since the float pound Empty Egyptian Banks received a $ 3 billion since the float pound

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:21 am

[size=30]Egyptian Banks received a $ 3 billion since the float pound[/size]
    21/11/2016 03:50 | Number of Views: 55
    font size:  Egyptian Banks received a $ 3 billion since the float pound Font_decrease  Egyptian Banks received a $ 3 billion since the float pound Font_enlarge
     Egyptian Banks received a $ 3 billion since the float pound Thumbnail.php?file=1_830292_636325160
    Direction Press / Agencies 
    Tarek Fayed and Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Egypt, Monday, said the country's banks received about $ 3 billion since the float the pound earlier this month.
    On the third of November, the central bank announced the abandonment of the currency peg at about 8.8 pounds to the dollar, a move that hopes to attract foreign cash flows and eliminate the black market for dollars.
    The currency peg and declining foreign investment after the revolution of 2011 to the depletion of foreign reserves at the Central Bank, including forced him to rationalize dollars before the flotation.
    He said Central Bank Governor Tarek Amer said in remarks published by a local newspaper last week that Egyptian banks have attracted about $ 1.4 billion in the first week following the liberation of the exchange rate.
    aa
    http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/138372.html

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:02 pm