Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait announces the opening of the headquarters of the "NATO" the beginning of the year 2017

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announces - Kuwait announces the opening of the headquarters of the "NATO" the beginning of the year 2017 Empty Kuwait announces the opening of the headquarters of the "NATO" the beginning of the year 2017

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Nov 2016, 2:26 am

Announces - Kuwait announces the opening of the headquarters of the "NATO" the beginning of the year 2017 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%88-1
    Kuwait announces the opening of the headquarters of the "NATO" the beginning of the year 2017

Nur News / Agencies 
    Kuwait 's ambassador to Belgium and Luxembourg announced that the North Atlantic Treaty Organizationheadquarters of the (NATO) is ready in the country, and it will be launched beginning in 2017.
    This came during the third meeting of the Consultative Group of the Istanbul Cooperation Initiative and NATO, which kicked off in Doha on Sunday.
    Jassim said Badawi, who heads the missions in Kuwait to the "NATO" and the European Union meeting: "The headquarters of Kuwait completed and is ready for delivery, and is preparing to launch in 2017".
    Among Badawi told Kuwait News Agency (KUNA) that "the management team of the alliance visited the center and briefed on what has been reached in this building provided by Kuwait as the headquarters of the Regional Centre."
    The meeting discussed, over two days, the cooperation between NATO and the Istanbul Cooperation Initiative, and the challenges of regional security, as well as the future prospects of the initiative, and the security challenges and the war on terrorism.
    He also discussed the perspective of Kuwait on hosting the headquarters of the regional center of the "NATO", and goals, and explain what it accomplished for the headquarters.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:12 am