Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

ppeal to the imams of mosques and Husseiniyahs East / inside | Karada (3 - 4) |

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ppeal to the imams of mosques and Husseiniyahs East / inside | Karada (3 - 4) | Empty ppeal to the imams of mosques and Husseiniyahs East / inside | Karada (3 - 4) |

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Nov 2016, 2:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Appeal to the imams of mosques and Husseiniyahs East / inside | Karada (3 - 4) |

 Ghaleb Hassan Shabandar 

Oh imams of mosques and Husseiniyahs Karrada how you fall asleep eyelid and mafias tutoring blackmail the sons of the poor and the children of the rich, and suck their blood mischievously and fraud and malice? 
    How congratulates you and Pal - level school for the children especially from low - income area Atsafl down what threatens to create a miserable region culturally and intellectually, spiritually and economically? 
    To lead the congregation of the simplest tasks, but perhaps the flavor Zhou, and that the Imamate Alratbp merely that often but usually difficult to leave because of the monotony and static and familiarity, and that theanswer to legitimate questions no longer need to lead the Sunnah. Books are present, and the Internet is , satellite TV scattered, no longer need to pay the imam not to lead the Sunnah. 
    The Imamate Alratbp must be productive, to be productive, and to be generous, to be good and the pool, and there is no goodness and blessing more than save the children of the region from the scourge of the mafias private lessons , which is now destroyed families and confuse the pension slaves and the country, and there is no chance of the machine to save our children and our families from the scourge of this scourge concluded is the mosque and the mosque and Husseiniya and all places of worship ... The 
    place is located, and people are damaged, and love, and Tjlh, and keep it holy, and tend to him spiritually and Qudsaya and the place of science and thought and output generous and not for laziness and Alfouath and banquet and eat probably food mainly suspicion haram subtle, and place my imams and Husseiniyahs Karrada for our children and not for our parents, for our daughters, not for our mothers, children and young people, our fathers in the process of farewell, our mothers in the process of fulfilling the right of God, our sons and daughters are the victim, the victim of a big conspiracy against this region, and private lessons , with its portability satanic to exploit and absorb the pockets supporting the plot and supported directly and indirectly. 
    Time available, not peppered the appropriateness only hours due worship, building a beautiful and sophisticated and quiet, which is for all, including non - worshipers and non - compliant, the wayfarer, and lump landmarks, and access to it does not require an ID card or to allow the feature, and therefore, theplace, the mosque, mosque, Husseiniya place of science and knowledge, but ambulance science and knowledge, and today Iraq is knowledge, knowledge of dealers Dealers, taking advantage of their knowledge to enslave people and extorting their money and comfort, will prevail in your conscience diet of science, and the sanctity of knowledge, Vthrrunhma from the tyranny of greed on the uniform units, and the shackles ofexploitation on spaciousness Science and knowledge ? 
    Yes ... 
    but you have to save the people of eastern Karrada, orphans and bereaved mothers and widows of greed and Gul tutoring area, not so Besab or difficult to you, but what Ashlh and simplest. 
    I invite you and I know that with me all the sons of the free zone to fast to meet among yourselves to Ttdaoloa this serious requirement, and Taatvahmua done with elders region and persons entrusted with her parents and some teachers Liberal and directors of schools honorable to proclaim for solidarity social revolution, entitled ( the war against the greed of private lessons). 
     follow
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:19 pm