Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The biggest holiday splurge in HISTORY:

Lobo
Lobo

The biggest holiday splurge in HISTORY: Empty The biggest holiday splurge in HISTORY:

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:28 pm

The biggest holiday splurge in HISTORY: Sales surge 13% as stores take a record $2BILLION on Thanksgiving and hope for $3.1billion on Black Friday amid post-election spending boom 

• The first Black Friday sales have got underway at some stores across the country on Thursday night 
  • Department store J.C Penney was one of the first major chains to kick-off the sales offering huge discounts
  • Shoppers were seen rushing through the doors at J.C Penney stores across the country, including Tyler, Tx
  • Others were seen patiently waiting outside Best Buy shops - with some even camping out in small tents 
  • Sales get underway at Macy's, Kmart, Target, Walmart and other stores in just a few hours time
  • Online shoppers charged out of the gate, spending more than $1.15billion between midnight and 5pm
  • Forecasters expect the total value of Thanksgiving Day purchases to be more than $2billion

USE LINK -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3969792/Black-Friday-sales-underway-stores-country.html

Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:22 am