Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political Day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political Day Empty Political Day

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Nov 2016, 2:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Political Day

People crowd the law does not do justice to the Sunnis fighters 

MP from the Union of Iraqi forces Mutashar al - Samarrai stressed that the popular crowd passed the law by a majority of the National Alliance will create a political crisis Hadh.oukal Samurai " The current law does not do justice to the crowd of fighters from the Sunni sect is only fair to Shiite fighters" noting that "this law must do justice to all Iraqis without discrimination and even fought terrorism before Daesh of the sons of the Awakening in the western regions." 
    He called the Samurai , " the National Alliance leaders to not rush and pass the popular crowd Law majority without an agreed upon and fairly all the Iraqi fighters of terrorism," adding that " the law passed by majority will create a severe political crisis and sharp Iraq indispensable , especially in the current and the next stage." 

National Alliance "officially" decided to postpone the local elections , 

declared the leader of the National Alliance coalition on the Keywords take a formal decision on thepostponement of provincial elections. 
    Keywords and said that " the leadership of the National Alliance has taken a formal decision on thepostponement of provincial elections , " noting that " the decision was in favor of postponing the elections . " He explained the leader of the National Alliance , that " the general directions of the political blocs refers to the postponement of the elections already . " The head of department electoral electoral commission Wael al - Waeli had announced earlier that the three presidencies decided to postpone provincial council elections arenot organized on the province to hold the fourth session of the parliamentary elections, while noting that both Alasthakakin election will be Ajraahma in one day. 

The army, the police and counter - terrorism liberate Afar 

revealed the Iraqi Turkmen Front chairman Arshad Salhi, all forces that will participate in the liberation of theassault from the grip of the organization Daash.oukal Salhi "I deny completely Manglth some media attributed us a statement on accusing the popular crowd acquisition of Tal Afar . " He pointed out that " the agreement between the people of the judiciary requires that the two brigades 92 and 72 of the Federal police and theIraqi army forces and the fight against terrorism edited" He called Al - Salhi, and the media to the "accuracy and caution and not to be dragged into all of the raises dissension among the Afar components" .ccant media published a statement attributed to the head of the Turkmen front, in which he expressed concern over theapproach of the popular crowd from the city of Tal Afar Turkmen forces, under the control of the organization Daesh. 

Hit by several to postpone the questioning of al - Jaafari threats 

denied the MP for the Reform Front parliamentary Adel Nouri, to be Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari had threatened him by himself. 
    Nouri said that "Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari , when he denied threatening me personally was right :He did not threaten me personally , " he said , adding that "al - Jaafari also denied assign someone threatened me naturally denies this but I am exposed to the threat in order to undo the interrogation." 
    He explained MP from the parliamentary reform front that he does not want to reveal the special interrogate al - Jaafari files details until "does not count as well as defamation and targeting Profile", adding that " theinterrogation centered in general on charges of corruption and mismanagement at the level of the Foreign Ministry and Iraqi embassies abroad as well." 

New characters Mtoth scandal "Una Oil" 

revealed Mazen Mezni member of the parliamentary committee in charge of the inquiry , including so- called "scandal Ona Oil", in which the former Education Minister Hussein al - Shahristani , the Iraqi officials and other corruption scandal related to oil contracts charged, all evidence of the involvement of figures Jdidh.oukal Mezni " the parliamentary committee in charge of investigating what is known as a media scandal" Una Oil " isworking on this issue for more than six months , but asked for more support from the parliament , where the voting members of the commission," adding that "investigations proved the involvement of new characters not mentioned reports Previous operations in the corruption! Mezni explained that " the results of the investigation will be announced during a special session in the House of Representatives as soon as completeness , " stressing that " the Commission will also follow the Iraqi judiciary procedures after the referral of corruption to You."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 4:41 pm