Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the disposal of the international provisions increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar

dry
    dry
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

After the disposal of the international provisions increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar Empty After the disposal of the international provisions increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar

Post by dry Sun 30 Jun 2013, 7:29 am

After the disposal of the international provisions increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

29-06-2013 | (Voice of Iraq) Baghdad - Hussein ثغب, Tamimi 
    Hours after rid Iraq of the provisions of Chapter VII of money, saw the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar rise against the dollar. According to a member of the Association of private banks Hilfi, the sword, "the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar saw a return to a normal pace after the decision to remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII." Hilfi said in an interview (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network): "The rates of the dinar exchange rate against the dollar stabilized at 1210 dinars per dollar," pointing out that the coming days will witness a rise continuously to the value of the Iraqi dinar. And ills Hilfi so that the bypass provisions of Chapter VII gain large, and everyone became confident in Iraqi dinars, especially in light of the large financial reserves of Iraq. He added that the coming stage will witness a new investment-oriented is turnout companies and investors and citizens to invest in the Iraqi dinar, stressing that the economic landscape readings indicate the presence of a great demand for the dinar will contribute to raising the exchange rate against foreign currencies. 
    Morning

[/td][/tr][/table]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:15 am