Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arrest 22 accused in criminal cases in Maysan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arrest 22 accused in criminal cases in Maysan Empty Arrest 22 accused in criminal cases in Maysan

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Nov 2016, 1:29 am

[ltr]Arrest 22 accused in criminal cases in Maysan[/ltr]

Since 28.11.2016 at 10:24 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Maysan province, police on Monday announced the arrest of 22 accused in criminal cases during the intensive and extensive campaigns included all areas of the province.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Police chief Brigadier General Nizar Mohi al-Saadi said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "it was implementation of large-scale security campaign to hunt down wanted men resulted in the arrest of the 22 accused," noting that "arrest warrants ranging from attempted murder, fraud, theft, threats and fraud came by collecting accurate information on the accused by the police detachments sections. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Saadi, that "the process continues over the seven days, where available accurate information on the whereabouts of the wanted," pointing out that "it was the arrest of wanted to complete the investigations and legal proceedings against them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "Maysan Police Directorate continues to security campaign to hunt down suspects and arrest them in order to provide security and safety throughout the province," .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:11 pm