Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Out of the seventh activates the Iraqi dinar

lonelyintexas
lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Out of the seventh activates the Iraqi dinar - Page 2 Empty Out of the seventh activates the Iraqi dinar

Post by lonelyintexas on Sun 30 Jun 2013, 2:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Out of the seventh activates the Iraqi dinar
Writings Saturday , June 29, 2013

Hours after rid Iraq of the provisions of Chapter VII of money, saw the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar rise against the dollar.
According to a member of the Association of private banks Hilfi, the sword, "the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar saw a return to a normal pace after the decision to remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII."

Hilfi said in an interview with reporters that the "rate of the dinar exchange rate against the dollar stabilized at 1210 dinars per dollar," pointing out that the
coming days will witness a continuous rise of the value of the Iraqi dinar.

ills Hilfi that override the provisions of Chapter VII big gain, and everyone became trust in Iraqi dinars, especially in light of the large financial reserves of Iraq. He added that the coming stage will witness a new investment-oriented is turnout companies and investors and citizens to invest in the Iraqi dinar, stressing that the economic landscape readings indicate the presence of a great demand for the dinar will contribute to raising the exchange rate against foreign currencies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
kingsranch
kingsranch
Dedicated Investor
Dedicated Investor

Out of the seventh activates the Iraqi dinar - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of the seventh activates the Iraqi dinar

Post by kingsranch on Sun 30 Jun 2013, 11:26 pm

:cheers:  We are at the finishing line gang, just hang on:affraid:  and hold your horses`~~~~~~~~~~~~~ they are about to pass out the GOLD 8)
Screwball
Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Out of the seventh activates the Iraqi dinar - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of the seventh activates the Iraqi dinar

Post by Screwball on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 1:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:exit Iraq from Chapter VII will have a clear impact on economic growth and the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against other currencies

can't get any plainer than that

plain than what! lol...just doesnt say when which is the issue!
sprtbuf
sprtbuf
Quiet Investor
Quiet Investor

Post by sprtbuf on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 8:47 am

Can a country do such a large change to the value of their currency in the middle of a fiscal year, or would it be more prudent to get things in order, such as reclaiming frozen funds, budget planning, etc, for the start of a new fiscal year, as in Jan 1, 2014?
fonz1951
fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 9:15 am

i would chance a guess that they {Iraq} probably already have "things" in order. one would think that a plan has been thoroughly laid out  beforehand.they knew 7 had to be released at some point in time.
ron-man
ron-man
All In Investor
All In Investor

Post by ron-man on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 9:21 am

Good thinking Fonz,I agree.
sprtbuf
sprtbuf
Quiet Investor
Quiet Investor

Post by sprtbuf on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 9:42 am

I would agree that a plan is in place.  What I wonder though is if such a radical change in value is more realistically accomplished at the beginning of a fiscal year as opposed to being halfway through it.
fonz1951
fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 11:12 am

could be sprtbuf, but on the other hand, realistically, i don't see where it would make a lot of difference as it's just mathematics.again, i would say that they have their ducks in a row. {no offense to our #1 duck 2000}
just_al
just_al
Getting It Investor
Getting It Investor

Post by just_al on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 2:26 pm

Iraq - Plan????

I think they're still trying to figure out a way to get out of paying outsiders off.

JMO

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 22 Sep 2020, 4:08 pm