Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurds traders are preparing to take over Mosul trade from the hands of the Syrians

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurds traders are preparing to take over Mosul trade from the hands of the Syrians Empty Kurds traders are preparing to take over Mosul trade from the hands of the Syrians

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Dec 2016, 2:38 am

Kurds traders are preparing to take over Mosul trade from the hands of the Syrians

Friday 2 December 2016 08:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

News / Baghdad 
    Nouri prominent dealer Kurdish Iraqi food material is considering closing his store because of the lack of activity when the military began a campaign to defeat al "fighters Daesh " from their stronghold in Mosul Fahadot fears. 

But with the restoration of Iraqi forces parts of Mosul since October soon traders in theKurdish towns move to supply the stores began to reopen in areas that came out ofher fighters "Daesh."

Barzan says, sitting in his warehouse near Kalak , which lies directly east of Mosul , it said sales jumped 50 percent since the start of the process , where traders buy goods in preparation for the resumption of activity in Mosul. 

The goods include prominent rice, cooking oil, soap and cornflakes (corn chips) , a commodities intensifies demand in Mosul areas of life crept in again after two and ahalf years of falling into the hands of the "Daesh." 

He adds Barzan , who runs the store with his two sons , "I was thinking about closing shop with the deterioration of activity but I am now more optimistic. We are no longer what we were before , but we hope." 

And recent developments a relief. Unemployment has been rising in the territory ofKurdistan , Iraq 's semi - autonomous northern Iraq over the years with the erosion ofoil prices and the Baghdad government stopped funding for the Kurdistan region after the government began to build a pipeline to transport crude oil to Turkey . 

And it became a scene of abandoned construction sites and closed shops and traders who sit without a job in the office of the usual scenes in Kalak and the rest ofKurdistan, the regional capital of Erbil. 

Mosul was an Arab city get supplies mainly from traders in Syria who bring the Turkish and Iranian and Syrian goods. 
    Insurgents this road support by linking Mosul kindness in Syria while they cut most of the roads extended to the Kurdish areas and the territories controlled by thegovernment. 

Farhan accelerator owner of one of the grocery stores , which re - opened in theeastern suburbs since Iraqi forces penetrated the defenses of the organization Daesh, "my goods now come from Kalak." 

He added , "I did not know the merchants, but recommended their friends the Kurds. Prior to that he sell it all comes from Syria." 

Accelerator tells that the Kurds are offering good prices and allow him to sell soda cans for 250 Iraqi dinars ($ 0.22) or half the price of 500 dinars under the control of"Daesh" when supplies were limited. 

But prices have risen in recent days with the flight of civilians from the areas recovered by the Iraqi army because of the bombings and rocket attacks , which is said to be the implementation of the "Daesh" fighters. 

* Soldiers and aid workers 

met with the Kurdish economy also boost the flow of tens of thousands of soldiers and police who are involved in the campaign of Mosul and aid workers who provide ahelping hand to some 80 thousand civilians fled the fighting. 

Says pro - Kurdish Mamand another dealer in Kalat "Work started to recover with theadvent of the merchants to buy goods for the conductor." 

And such prominent Mamand mainly sells food commodities imported from Turkey and some goods from Iran, but in smaller quantities. And limited local products on cheese and milk. 

Every morning pouring tens of trucks of Kalat and other Kurdish cities loaded withvarious supplies of water to bread, rice and soap into two camps Aooyan more than 40 thousand displaced people or to the Iraqi army bases. 

And supplying other dealers with goods stores Mosul after passing military checkpoints either by persuading soldiers or some bribes. 

Ahmed Mohammed , an official at hid adjacent to the town of Kalak , "says thedeterioration of the economy strongly but is now very prosperous." 

Among the contingent of 100 thousand troops sent by the army to the north - flowing soldiers hid on the popular market. 

Mahmoud Hakim says a soldier from Baghdad to stop inspecting winter coats "We all come here to buy clothes. The atmosphere here is much colder than Baghdad."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:30 pm