Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

ice fishing toy

jedi17
    jedi17

ice fishing toy - Page 2 Empty ice fishing toy

Post by jedi17 Fri 02 Dec 2016, 8:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

ice fishing toy - Page 2 20161210
    ice fishing toy - Page 2 20161211[url=https://servimg.com/view/13381847/6]ice fishing toy - Page 2 20161210
    ice fishing toy - Page 2 20161211[/url]

my new toy to get me out on the ice for fishing!!  lucky me :)
    jedi17
    jedi17

ice fishing toy - Page 2 Empty Re: ice fishing toy

Post by jedi17 Fri 02 Dec 2016, 9:29 pm

lol....I am married and have a 21 year old son.  I work 12 hour shifts so I only work 7 days every 2 weeks so that leaves time to do some extra curricular activities.  I don't hunt but all if my friends do, and i usually end up with some deer and moose, which if you have never had any, you would probably love it.  The other night i made moose stew and my sons friend was here, she had no idea it was moose until i told her.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Fri 02 Dec 2016, 9:40 pm

jedi17 wrote:lol....I am married and have a 21 year old son.  I work 12 hour shifts so I only work 7 days every 2 weeks so that leaves time to do some extra curricular activities.  I don't hunt but all if my friends do, and i usually end up with some deer and moose, which if you have never had any, you would probably love it.  The other night i made moose stew and my sons friend was here, she had no idea it was moose until i told her.

You are a busy guy...sounds like you have a good schedule. Funny that you don't hunt. Anyway I just did a check on Rice Lake and North Bay...no where close. Rice Lake is 90 minutes east of Toronto and it looks like North Bay is about 200 miles from Burlington.
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Fri 02 Dec 2016, 9:57 pm

zimi31 wrote:
    jedi17 wrote:lol....I am married and have a 21 year old son.  I work 12 hour shifts so I only work 7 days every 2 weeks so that leaves time to do some extra curricular activities.  I don't hunt but all if my friends do, and i usually end up with some deer and moose, which if you have never had any, you would probably love it.  The other night i made moose stew and my sons friend was here, she had no idea it was moose until i told her.

You are a busy guy...sounds like you have a good schedule. Funny that you don't hunt. Anyway I just did a check on Rice Lake and North Bay...no where close. Rice Lake is 90 minutes east of Toronto and it looks like North Bay is about 200 miles from Burlington.

that is only about a three hour drive for me....not all that far
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Fri 02 Dec 2016, 10:01 pm

jedi17 wrote:
    zimi31 wrote:

that is only about a three hour drive for me....not all that far

OK, hadn't thought about that place in years!!! Well hope you will have a lot of fun with your new toy! I'm going to crash, long day tomorrow. It's been fun and educational, good night jedi...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content