Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Extinguish the well 39 in Qayyarah oil field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Extinguish the well 39 in Qayyarah oil field Empty Extinguish the well 39 in Qayyarah oil field

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:50 am

[ltr]Extinguish the well 39 in Qayyarah oil field[/ltr]

Since 12/02/2016 19:55 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Oil Ministry announced on Friday, the success of the technical and engineering teams in the North Oil Company of extinguishing well No. 39 in Qayyarah oil field.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said in a statement received / balances News /, copy of which was that "these teams managed Despite adverse weather conditions and the efforts of exceptional extinguish the fire of the well 39 after the lifting of improvised explosive devices and bombs planted by the terrorist gangs in the vicinity of the well and in the roads leading to these wells in order to obstruct the technical and engineering teams efforts, but the rush of the insistence of the workers in the oil ministry and the authorities chock may have foiled these desperate attempts.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The oil minister Jabbar Ali Hussein Allaibi has praised the efforts of workers in the chock and civil defense of the North Oil Company and oil companies who continue day and night braving difficult conditions for Iraq asking them to exert maximum efforts to extinguish all the wells in record time," stressing that "the ministry provides all the types of support and support for it, ".anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:42 am