Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Italian government granted 360 million euros Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Italian government granted 360 million euros Iraq Empty The Italian government granted 360 million euros Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Dec 2016, 1:51 am

[ltr]The Italian government granted 360 million euros Iraq[/ltr]

Since 12/03/2016 18:42 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Italian Foreign Minister revealed submit his grant to the Government of Iraq, valued at 360 million euros.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Italian Foreign Ministry said in a statement, said the minister Babujntelaun assured Iraqi Prime Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari during the meeting, the continuation of his government to support Iraq in the ongoing war against the (Daesh) as well as in the reconstruction phase.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement quoted Jntelaun as saying, "We stand by your side while conducting the battle to liberate Mosul, and we'll be with you in the stabilization process after the defeat Daesh", pledging that "Italy continues its commitment in the region support the government in Baghdad and the international coalition against Daesh By vital importance such as the re-activities restoration of the Mosul Dam and the rehabilitation of the local police and to contribute to stabilizing the liberated areas. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He reiterated the need to "adopt an inclusive approach to involve virtually all ethnic and religious components in the post-liberalization Mosul and other areas," he said, adding "the support provided by Italy to Baghdad in the form of grants amounting to 360 million euros alongside traditional Italy's efforts to protect and restore and value the heritage archaeological and cultural of Iraq. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari arrived this evening in the Italian capital Rome, to participate in the Rome - Med dialogue under the auspices of the Institute of International Studies of the policies of the Italian .anthy 29[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:20 pm