Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is the largest market for Iranian stone tiles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is the largest market for Iranian stone tiles Empty Iraq is the largest market for Iranian stone tiles

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Dec 2016, 1:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq is the largest market for Iranian stone tiles

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Iranian official, said about 80% of the stone Iranian tiles exported to Iraq because of alack of domestic demand for production revealed and confirmed that Turkey is thebiggest competitor to trade "stone bricks" in the Iraqi market, while noting that the values of those exports are sold Iran 's currency "Altoman" . The director of sales of the Union and stone Iranian brick production, Mustafa Godarzi, in remarks followed up (range Press) that "about 80%, of stone bricks Iranian production exported to Iraq, with no more than internal needs Iran more than 20% due to the economic recession witnessed the country , "noting that" Iraq is now the largest market for Iranian stone tile because of the spread of the reconstruction movement in the housing sector. " 
    He Godarzi, "Iran is facing competition from traders Turks in stone tiles market in Iraq , which prompted producers Iranians to a reduction in their prices to meet the Turkish competition," adding that " the stone Iranian wage exports to Iraq are sold Iran Baltoman."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:37 pm