Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary: There are leaks to allocate 35% to the Sunni crowd of allocations popular crowd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary: There are leaks to allocate 35% to the Sunni crowd of allocations popular crowd Empty Parliamentary: There are leaks to allocate 35% to the Sunni crowd of allocations popular crowd

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Dec 2016, 4:04 am

[size=30]Parliamentary: There are leaks to allocate 35% to the Sunni crowd of allocations popular crowd[/size]
    04/12/2016 10:13 | Number of Views: 228
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    There are leaks to allocate at least 35 percent to the crowd from the Sunni body allocations popular crowd in the general budget of the 2017 Act, which would cause a big problem in the parliament, said MP Ferdous al-Awadi said.
    Awadi In an interview with "direction Press" made it clear that his true of those leaks, it would be contrary to the law of the popular crowd, which passed during the past few days, which is considered to be the crowd forces undivided also meant now and try to be categorized into a Shiite and a Sunni and a Kurd crowd, indicating and monitoring of the amounts for each category the attempt to tear the crowd forces and destroy the law, which was voted on.
    She added: the budget has not been passed if ratified those leaks and Parliament will return to the topic of the National Guard again, there will be a division of the PDF crowd and separated from the general body, something rejected by the parliamentary majority will not be approved.
    It is said that the House of Representatives, voted during its meeting of 32 held Saturday, 11/26/2016, in the form of the popular crowd the law. "
    The vote came after the House of Representatives is not naming the popular crowd Act to "crowd Authority."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:28 am