Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Nassif asked Government to be proactive to protect the funds of Iraq claims

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Nassif asked Government to be proactive to protect the funds of Iraq claims Empty Nassif asked Government to be proactive to protect the funds of Iraq claims

Post by Hkp1 Mon 01 Jul 2013, 1:48 pm

Nassif asked Government to be proactive to protect the funds of Iraq claims

Monday, 01 July 2013 11: 48

{Baghdad: Euphrates news} placeholder called Iraqi coalition Government DG free proactive to protect the frozen funds before its release in the middle of next month.

Nasif said in a press release received {forat news} on Monday that "it is hoped that release frozen Iraqi funds that are now under guardianship under the UN resolution, in the middle of next month, after Iraq formally emerged from Chapter VII of the UN trusteeship ends ridden him for decades".

And the UN Security Council voted unanimously Thursday to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, and ending the International Trusteeship on Iraq, which were imposed during the dictatorship the bygone era, especially after the invasion of the State of Kuwait.

Nassif said that the "liberation of Iraq requires serious action to pre-empt what he claims has been run by companies and individuals alleged financial benefits, because of UN resolutions adopted in this regard set up a Committee to compensate the States and stakeholders, and Iraq was not a member of that Committee, but he could only have access to their decisions, and this is a clear abuse of United Nations Iraqi joy coming out injustice of Chapter VII."

"The Government action must be quick and proactive in maintaining and protecting these funds who will argue that they have financial benefits to Iraq, and we hope that is not appropriated as in Kuwaiti compensation obtained wrongfully from Iraq and demarcation of the border and the rest of the files that where the Government has slowed down due to the weakness of Iraq's foreign policy and the lack of the required level of diplomatic efforts."

And no! hide all that Abdul Aziz Al-Hakim {Aziz Iraq Hallow} repeatedly demanded the United Nations lift Iraq from Chapter VII, where he raised several United Nations wrote asking them to need to remove Iraq from Chapter VII. over 2 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Nassif asked Government to be proactive to protect the funds of Iraq claims Empty Re: Nassif asked Government to be proactive to protect the funds of Iraq claims

Post by Hkp1 Mon 01 Jul 2013, 1:50 pm

Hmmm, release their funds in the middle of next month??? .. & that's what 82 Billion
    csd9013
    csd9013

Nassif asked Government to be proactive to protect the funds of Iraq claims Empty Re: Nassif asked Government to be proactive to protect the funds of Iraq claims

Post by csd9013 Mon 01 Jul 2013, 1:53 pm

I thought they got their 82 Billion on Saturday. scratch
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Mon 01 Jul 2013, 2:13 pm

next month being middle of dis month!!
    Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Hkp1 Mon 01 Jul 2013, 2:16 pm

duck2000 wrote:next month being middle of dis month!!

Thanks Duck :)
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Mon 01 Jul 2013, 2:27 pm

thanks
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Mon 01 Jul 2013, 2:41 pm

I've heard of people kissing toads and I never wanted to do that but sometimes I could kiss a duck when he post. ;) Only with Mrs. Duck's permission.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:19 am