Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yazan al-Jubouri: the main partner of the Shiite governor are Sunni extremists

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yazan al-Jubouri: the main partner of the Shiite governor are Sunni extremists Empty Yazan al-Jubouri: the main partner of the Shiite governor are Sunni extremists

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Dec 2016, 3:17 am

[size=30]Yazan al-Jubouri: the main partner of the Shiite governor are Sunni extremists[/size]
    06/12/2016 11:31 | Number of Views: 88
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Political adviser, said the board of the popular crowd weighs-Jubouri, today, that past experience and over three years, ten years, the National Alliance is always abandoning moderate partner.
    Jubouri In an interview with "direction," he said of the Sunnis now are mostly extremist views, noting that the main partner of the Shiite governor are Islamic Party.
    He said al-Jubouri said the Islamic Party's representation in the House of Representatives seats in the seven-time who got the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and the Ministry of Education.
    He added that the ruling Shi'ite al-Jubouri is who decides who is the partner being has the majority, adding that the Islamic parties in Iraq consider as Muslim rather than a Shiite therefore open to the Islamists, including the Sunni Islamic Party.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:07 am