Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

35% of displaced families didn’t return to their liberated areas in Anbar

jedi17
    jedi17

35% of displaced families didn’t return to their liberated areas in Anbar Empty 35% of displaced families didn’t return to their liberated areas in Anbar

Post by jedi17 Wed 07 Dec 2016, 8:02 pm

35% of displaced families didn’t return to their liberated areas in Anbar

Anbar (IraqiNews.com) Anbar Provincial Council announced on Wednesday, that 35% of displaced familes didn’t return back to their areas that were liberated from the ISIS grip in the province, due to lack of services and projects.
    Member of Anbar Provincial Council Fahed al-Rashed, said in a press statement, “The percentage of displaced families that didn’t return to their liberated areas in Anbar reached 35%, due to lack of services.
    “Civilians’ houses were destroyed due to ISIS terrorist attacks, also many displaced children are occupied with studying in the schools of Kurdistan region and other Iraqi provinces,” Rashed added.
    “The lack of services and rehabilitation of destructed projects in the cities of Anbar, as well as destruction of national electricity network and civilians houses delayed the return of displaced people,” Rashed explained.
    Rashed also emphasized that the council is working to solve all problems to facilitate the return of displaced people.

WP QUADS Content Ad Plugin v. 1.3.6

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:50 am