Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet decides to cancel the liquidation of Iraqi Airways

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

airways - Cabinet decides to cancel the liquidation of Iraqi Airways Empty Cabinet decides to cancel the liquidation of Iraqi Airways

Post by Hkp1 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 1:12 pm

02/07/2013 18:28

Cabinet decides to cancel the liquidation of Iraqi Airways

Decision will free up a new company after the settlement of disputes relating to judicial بالملاحقات of Kuwait that led blocked on Iraq to buy new planes

BAGHDAD / obelisk: Cabinet decided during its regular meeting, Tuesday, to agree to cancel the liquidation of the State Company for Iraqi Airways affiliated to the Ministry of Transport and end all the implications of Resolution 205 of 2010.

The cabinet said in a statement received "obelisk", a copy of "The Council has agreed to cancel the Cabinet decision No. (205) for the year 2010 on the liquidation of the State Company for Iraqi Airways affiliated to the Ministry of Transport and ending implications all the absence of reason filtered based on the provisions Article (39 / second item / paragraph 8)of the Companies Act No. 22 of 1997 as amended. "

The resolution 205 for the year 2010 came to end the problems faced by the aviation sector as a result of Iraqi prosecutions of Kuwait which caused Iraq's inability to buy new planes, the Council also decided to rely on private companies in the air transport process.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:06 pm