Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

SC Senator Tim Scott and Rep. Trey Gowdy Added to Trump Transition Team

Lobo
    Lobo

SC Senator Tim Scott and Rep. Trey Gowdy Added to Trump Transition Team Empty SC Senator Tim Scott and Rep. Trey Gowdy Added to Trump Transition Team

Post by Lobo Sun 11 Dec 2016, 6:07 pm

SC Senator Tim Scott and Rep. Trey Gowdy Added to Trump Transition Team
    Posted at 4:00 pm on December 1, 2016 by Susan Wright

First of all, anything with U.S. Senator Tim Scott or Rep. Trey Gowdy involved is a positive thing. I have immense respect for both of these people.
    On Wednesday, the South Carolina politicians (and best friends, according to Gowdy) were named to President-elect Trump’s transition team.
    Senator Scott will serve on the team as one of several vice chairmen, while Gowdy will serve on the executive committee.
    “It is an honor to join Vice President-elect (Mike) Pence on the Presidential Transition Team, and I look forward to working with the co-chairs to help build an exceptional administration,” Scott said. “I will continue to advocate for policies and people that will bring opportunity to every household across the country, and restore hope where it has been lost. I want to thank President-elect Trump and Vice President-elect Pence for the chance to serve.”
    The job will require participation in more conference calls than in-person meetings, and there’s an expectation that members can be as engaged as they want to be. Scott might have a more active role as a vice chairman; Gowdy might choose to play a more passive part.
    With both roles, the purpose is to give insight and make recommendations, as the incoming president crafts his administration.

Scott’s team of 13 members also includes Dr. Ben Carson, Rudy Giuliani, and Chris Christie.
    Gowdy will be working with the Trump children, son-in-law Jared Kushner, incoming Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, and former Breitbart CEO/incoming chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, as part of a 20 person crew.
    I don’t know who I feel worse for, but the additions of Scott and Gowdy to the structure may be just the kind of weight to keep the transition on track.
    During the primaries, Scott and Gowdy both supported Senator Marco Rubio, but have since resigned themselves to help Trump in any way, possible.
    It could also raise the profile of Scott, who is considering a run for Nikki Haley’s open seat as governor, as she potentially moves forward as U.N. Ambassador.
    http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/12/01/sc-senator-tim-scott-rep.-trey-gowdy-added-trump-transition-team/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:44 pm