Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri calls for the provinces to look for alternative sources of oil is

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Jubouri calls for the provinces to look for alternative sources of oil is Empty Jubouri calls for the provinces to look for alternative sources of oil is

Post by rocky Tue 13 Dec 2016, 3:36 am

[size=30]Jubouri calls for the provinces to look for alternative sources of oil is[/size]
13/12/2016 11:40 | Number of Views: 16
font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Direction Press / Baghdad

He called on Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, Tuesday, the provinces to look for alternative oil resources and dependence on practical investment product, attributing the reason to the scarcity of resources involving the 2017 budget due to lower world oil prices and the war on terrorism.

Jubouri said in a statement received "direction Press" a copy of it, "The House of Representatives worked hard during the years 2015 and 2016 in the approval of the state budget ahead of time, and the purpose of this firstborn in approving the budget is to ensure the smooth flow of work of the state and not to stumble and overwhelm which will reflect negatively on their performance to serve the citizens. "

Jubouri said that "the scarcity of resources, which involved the state budget due to lower world oil prices, and the war on terrorism, puts you in front of the responsibility to look for other resources and the development of existing local resources for each province, and so the practical productive investment beneficiary of potential vitae of each province is almost is option optimum".
Jubouri was opened on Tuesday, the heads of the fourth meeting of the provincial councils in Baghdad Provincial Council building.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 Feb 2023, 9:21 pm