Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: staff four years are not covered by tax deductions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: staff four years are not covered by tax deductions Empty Parliamentary Finance: staff four years are not covered by tax deductions

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Dec 2016, 3:37 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Finance: staff four years are not covered by tax deductions[/size]
    13/12/2016 10:03 | Number of Views: 522
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that the government employee who would give the four-year vacation is not covered by tax deductions.
    Committee member Magda Tamimi In an interview with "direction Press," said the employee, who purports to get a four-year vacation and Asthsalh after all regulatory approvals will not include tax Balqtoat currently in force.
    The chart is that the employee, who would give this leave will be a salary My name is full for four years and be without pay because increased for four years and be counted for the purposes of retirement to be paid arrests pension complete within a period of enjoyment of the leave may not be cut leave during the period of enjoyment for any reason.
    Legal Committee revealed in the Iraqi parliament, for activating the four-year leave to state employees salary law My name is full after the adoption of the general budget of the country and the dissemination of law in the Official Gazette.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:14 am