Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
weslin3
mochasmom
BILLYB
Screwball
Rocky
9 posters

of the Central Bank of Iraq: We do not intend to change the exchange rate of thedinar against the do

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

of the Central Bank of Iraq: We do not intend to change the exchange rate of thedinar against the do - Page 2 Empty of the Central Bank of Iraq: We do not intend to change the exchange rate of thedinar against the do

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Dec 2016, 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

[size=32]
    of the Central Bank of Iraq: We do not intend to change the exchange rate of thedinar against the dollar[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

We do not intend to change the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    csd9013
    csd9013

of the Central Bank of Iraq: We do not intend to change the exchange rate of thedinar against the do - Page 2 Empty Re: of the Central Bank of Iraq: We do not intend to change the exchange rate of thedinar against the do

Post by csd9013 Thu 15 Dec 2016, 2:37 pm

" the central bank does not intend to change the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar." 

That statement makes me nervous.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

of the Central Bank of Iraq: We do not intend to change the exchange rate of thedinar against the do - Page 2 Empty Re: of the Central Bank of Iraq: We do not intend to change the exchange rate of thedinar against the do

Post by mochasmom Thu 15 Dec 2016, 3:07 pm

Dont be
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 15 Dec 2016, 3:34 pm

noced71 wrote:I really really hope its a "denial" of whats going to happen. Have they ever put out an article like this in past years?
    Yes they have on more than one occasion....
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 15 Dec 2016, 3:35 pm

Smaller demos, rate change on the Cbi are what we want after Mosul , hopefully Mosul this or next weekend..
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 15 Dec 2016, 5:18 pm

csd9013 wrote:" the central bank does not intend to change the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar." 

That statement makes me nervous.
    csd did you get a chance to look at that IMF PDF file that duck had? It is a long file but just glancing through some of it helps you see this is for real and the IMF is getting things ready to go... and looks like very soon. I do admit it is very nerve wrecking waiting on this. Hang In There
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 15 Dec 2016, 5:25 pm

csd this is the one; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Thu 15 Dec 2016, 8:13 pm

this is a smoke and mirrors article.wanna bet?
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Thu 15 Dec 2016, 8:30 pm

Cmon lower demons!!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 15 Dec 2016, 8:42 pm

noced71 wrote:Cmon lower demons!!
    Same time as RV I would say....
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Thu 15 Dec 2016, 9:22 pm

weslin3 wrote:csd this is the one; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes I scanned it, didn't understand much but I'm watching for our feathered friends post.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:19 am