Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America officially calls for the Labor Party to leave the Sinjar: Your presence obstruction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America officially calls for the Labor Party to leave the Sinjar: Your presence obstruction Empty America officially calls for the Labor Party to leave the Sinjar: Your presence obstruction

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Dec 2016, 7:24 am

[size=32]
    America officially calls for the Labor Party to leave the Sinjar: Your presence obstruction[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Twilight News / US State Department called on PKK fighters to leave the city of Sinjar, and hours after a formal demand letter from the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government in this regard. 
    Kurdistan Workers ' Party and the intervention in Sinjar in the aftermath of the battle led by the Peshmerga forces to liberate the city from the grip of Daesh in late 2015 
    and took on Daesh Sinjar in August 2014 and was committed one of the worst massacres against the Yazidis. 
    He said US State Department spokesman John Kirby told reporters : "No place for the Kurdistan Workers Party in Sinjar. This party is classified as terrorist list." 
    Kurdistan Workers ' Party and the form of local forces in Sinjar under protection units Sinjar name in 2015 , which forces believed to number around 3,000 and includes fighters from men and women received training at the hands of PKK fighters to fight al Daesh. 
    Kirby said that he must leave the PKK Sinjar because his presence hinders the return of the population and constitute an impediment to reconstruction. 
    The prime minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani said yesterday that the presence of the Kurdistan Workers in Sinjar constitutes a "threat" to the stability of the town. 
    "People are not reassured about their future .. He said the PKK should understand the subject. They have to leave the Sinjar Their presence is not necessary."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 01 Mar 2024, 8:55 pm