Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

What causes people to have arthritis?

Pig-Pen
    Pig-Pen
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

What causes people to have arthritis? Empty What causes people to have arthritis?

Post by Pig-Pen Wed 03 Jul 2013, 7:50 pm

A man who smelled like a distillery flopped on a subway seat next to a priest. The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He opened his newspaper and began reading. After a few minutes, the disheveled guy turned to the priest and asked, "Say, father, what causes arthritis?"

"Mister, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol and a contempt for your fellow man."

"Well I'll be." the drunk muttered, returning to his paper.

The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized. "I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long did you have arthritis?"

"I don't have it father. I was just reading here that the Pope does."
    cdn scrooge
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

What causes people to have arthritis? Empty Re: What causes people to have arthritis?

Post by cdn scrooge Thu 04 Jul 2013, 2:16 am

ooooopsie.  LMAO
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

What causes people to have arthritis? Empty Re: What causes people to have arthritis?

Post by ahill Fri 09 Aug 2013, 5:44 pm

Good laugh!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:16 am