Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Report: 820,000 criminal illegals, 84% with felonies, serious misdemeanors

Lobo
    Lobo

Report: 820,000 criminal illegals, 84% with felonies, serious misdemeanors Empty Report: 820,000 criminal illegals, 84% with felonies, serious misdemeanors

Post by Lobo Sat 17 Dec 2016, 1:05 pm

Report: 820,000 criminal illegals, 84% with felonies, serious misdemeanors
    Illegal immigrants with criminal records, the deportation priority of President-elect Trump, total at least 820,000, with most having felony and serious misdemeanor convictions, according to a new report.
    Some estimates have suggested up to two million criminal illegals, but the numbers cited by the Center for Immigration Studies still show an enormous group larger than the populations of four states, Alaska, North Dakota, Vermont or Wyoming.
    The immigration think tank cited numbers from the Urban Institute. That group downplayed the crimes and also questioned deporting any of those who are parents of children who might get left behind.
    "Some estimates say that there are only 820,000 undocumented immigrants with criminal records in the country, including 690,000 with a felony or serious misdemeanor conviction," said that report.

In doubting the severity of the crimes, the Urban Institute added, "Felony under immigration law can mean something different than under criminal law. Some of these estimated 690,000 have likely committed relatively minor crimes. For example, theft and simple battery are felonies under immigration law."
    CIS fellow David North blogged:
    Those cheerful souls at UI were arguing against the concept that the number might be higher, and noted that some of the 820,000 "have likely committed relatively minor crimes."
    They missed the point, I guess, that an illegal alien with a shoplifting record, for example, is an illegal alien who does not belong here in the first place.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-820000-criminal-illegals-84-with-felonies-serious-misdemeanors/article/2609915

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:40 pm