Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: I hope that some people do not drag to the interface battles and quarrels between this and t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: I hope that some people do not drag to the interface battles and quarrels between this and t Empty Maliki: I hope that some people do not drag to the interface battles and quarrels between this and t

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:42 am

[ltr]Maliki: I hope that some people do not drag to the interface battles and quarrels between this and that[/ltr]

Since 12/17/2016 18:01 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Vice President Nuri al-Maliki said Saturday that some people do not wish to drag interface battles and quarrels between this and that, noting that the battle with Daesh only.[/ltr]

[ltr]And between Maliki in a speech on the occasion of the celebration of the 60th anniversary of the founding of the Islamic Dawa Party, attended / balances News /, "I hope that some people do not been to a through battles and quarrels between this and that, and we must defeat all those who want to drag Iraq into a side conflicts, as I wish not to open the battle with any party to a partner in the political process, because our battle with Daesh only. "[/ltr]

[ltr]Maliki said that the "popular crowd forces along with police and military band wore gold hearts on armor and stood up to the terrorist attack fierce that she was trying to overthrow the political process and the country as a whole."[/ltr]

[ltr]He said al-Maliki, that "the experience of the popular crowd taught in military academies, a large reserve of the security forces," calling on neighboring countries to "a real need for openness on Iraq and hear from him and not from those who distort the facts."[/ltr]

[ltr]He said al-Maliki, said that "political stability and joint action is the power of the state point," pointing out that "if Iraq stabilized, stabilized the region, and vice versa," .anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:42 am