Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: There is a concern that collide claim victims fairly with the settlement project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: There is a concern that collide claim victims fairly with the settlement project Empty Maliki: There is a concern that collide claim victims fairly with the settlement project

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Dec 2016, 3:46 am

[size=30]Maliki: There is a concern that collide claim victims fairly with the settlement project[/size]
    18/12/2016 09:16 | Number of Views: 218
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    MP Symposium law Ali Sobhi al-Maliki, today, said that there is a fear that collide with the political settlement with the demands of justice for the victims by their relatives and the fear of not being able to draft.
    Maliki, in an interview for "direction," said he should be a successful balance and Dhafer al-Ani claim all of the spoke and abetted and caused the current security situation, where most of them were standing up platforms sit in a timely manner, including Rafie al-Issawi, a former finance minister, indicating that these were the cause of the ideas of a character young people and incite them to the state in spite of the division of grades on other components and each has a certain stake.
    He added that the speech takfiri and inciting sectarian and was exported from Saudi Arabia and implemented in Iraq by some of the characters, adding that he can not be reconciled with these people and that he should file lawsuits against the Attorney General and incarcerations and prosecute all Interpol through and not come to terms with them in case they there is a desire to appease the families of the victims.
    The head of the National Alliance, in (November 23, 2016), "political settlement" put forward by the National Alliance recently as a "rescue formula" for Iraq, expressing his rejection at the sides, did not identify, to "mislead" the public about the content and objectives of the settlement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:33 am