Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

raq Stock Exchange announces the last meeting him for the current year deadline

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

raq  Stock Exchange announces the last meeting him for the current year deadline Empty raq Stock Exchange announces the last meeting him for the current year deadline

Post by rocky Mon 19 Dec 2016, 4:08 am

Iraq

Stock Exchange announces the last meeting him for the current year deadline

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 Iraq Stock Exchange announces the last meeting him for the current year deadline[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News / Baghdad ...

Iraq Stock Exchange, announced Monday that his last session for the current year next Monday, adding that the first trading session for next year will be the second of January.

Market said in a statement, "Economy News" received a copy of it, he was "on the occasion near the end of the year 2016 the Board of Governors decided to be the last trading session on Monday, 26 December."

He added that the market "the first trading session of 2017 will be on Monday, the second of January 2017".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2022, 12:47 am