Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

9 Islamic State fighters killed in Iraqi airstrikes west of Anbar

jedi17
    jedi17

9 Islamic State fighters killed in Iraqi airstrikes west of Anbar Empty 9 Islamic State fighters killed in Iraqi airstrikes west of Anbar

Post by jedi17 Mon 19 Dec 2016, 6:26 pm

[size=39]9 Islamic State fighters killed in Iraqi airstrikes west of Anbar[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Representational photo.

Anbar (IraqiNews.com) Nine Islamic State fighters were killed on Monday in an airstrike carried out by Iraqi army fighter jets west of Anbar, a source has said.
    Iraqi air forces pounded an IS hideout in the village of Raihana in the town of Annah, killing nine militants inside, a source told Alsumaria News.
    Meanwhile, the Defense Ministry said in a statement its air forces targeted IS ammunition stacks and booby-trapping workshops in Okashat desert area, also in the west, as well as in al-Akra village in Haditha.
    IS militants still maintain holdouts at western Anbar regions, most notably at the towns of Annah, Rawa and Qaem, launching from there occasional attacks on civilians and security forces who respond with airstrikes on the group’s locations relying on intelligence tips.
    Iraqi security forces, assisted by tribal militias and US-led international air forces, have been struggling since October to drive IS militants out of towns they had captured in 2014.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:05 am