Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafidain Bank opens branch in gray next year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain Bank opens branch in gray next year Empty Rafidain Bank opens branch in gray next year

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Dec 2016, 1:43 am

[ltr]Rafidain Bank opens branch in gray next year[/ltr]

Since 12.20.2016 at 10:13 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Rafidain Bank, announced Tuesday, is ready to open a branch in the city of Ramadi early next year.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The bank said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "it was to get the approval of the Governor of the Central Bank for the rehabilitation and opening of the Rafidain Bank branch in Ramadi and active duty early next year."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added that "the citizens of the branch can deposit and withdraw their money, especially after the expulsion of Daesh of the city and restoring normal life for it."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "The bank opened new branches in Maysan and Diyala and the Directorate Comerk the central area within the expansion of its services to clients and cover a larger geographical area and plan to continue his duties at the opening of new branches in Baghdad and the provinces."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed, "continue to open new branches in Baghdad and the provinces to provide banking services to citizens," .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:22 pm