Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+10
Stevethebrit
chouchou
Rocky
BILLYB
Franky
wciappetta
annieharbers
Lobo
Screwball
Neno
14 posters

This board is going semi private!

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

This board is going semi private! - Page 3 Empty This board is going semi private!

Post by Neno Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys I been debating on finally taking this board semi private. Not like we have planned from the past but on this board. I have my reasons and plan on taking many of the forums private meaning you got to log in to read that forum. I will allow you to be invisible from your control options but I believe it is time to shut down the public view of some of our forums. So, this means you better know your login details as two accounts are not allowed and I will be cleaning that up too. If you read our board and forgot your credentials, use the forgot system at log in or, if you know me and have my number  you can text me who you are what your issue is. I will get to it as soon as I can. If I text you a password, you can change it in your settings to what ever you want. This starts happening today.

Neno

Last edited by Neno on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    pinneapple princess
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

This board is going semi private! - Page 3 Empty Re: This board is going semi private!

Post by pinneapple princess Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:25 am

Thanks Neno, please keep me on board, I don't say anything but I am always looking and reading and enjoy everyone comments. Did talk personally with you once, hopefully your number hasn't changed.
    nitak
    nitak
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

This board is going semi private! - Page 3 Empty Re: This board is going semi private!

Post by nitak Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:21 pm

Keep me too Neno....I'm a drive by ya know....lol
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:51 pm

lol you guys are to funny. No one is being removed or being charged money. All this means is if you want to view areas of the board that are semi private all you got to do is log in. Now it will keep the search engines out and drive by guest, that's it.

Ok I am starting the controls now. It will take me some time since I do not own this software where I could use a 1 click system. I have to do each individual forum that I want to change so going to take me some time but you will still have excess to all as long as you are logged in. Also please...learn to read...lol
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:58 pm

Read ???  lol! lol! lol!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:35 pm

Yes, please read! Ok Most of the forums are set and all the Dinar forums are. My sharing to Facebook will still show thank God, but to read them back here at the board from clicking on them at the Facebook page you will have to log in. Ok done for tonight, you guys are now SEMI PRIVATE!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:12 am