Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Output from Rumaila hits 3-Billion Barrel Mark

jedi17
    jedi17

Output from Rumaila hits 3-Billion Barrel Mark Empty Output from Rumaila hits 3-Billion Barrel Mark

Post by jedi17 Tue 20 Dec 2016, 7:01 pm

Output from Rumaila hits 3-Billion Barrel Mark

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    December 20, 2016 in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By John Lee.
    Output from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]’s [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]oilfield has hit the milestone three billion barrel mark, according to a report from Energy Voice.
    The field is producing oil at its highest rate in 27 years; since BP joined the partnership to redevelop the field in 2010, output has increased by 40 percent.
    In the past six years, the field has generated $200 billion for the Iraqi economy.
    Bernard Looney (pictured), BP’s chief executive of Upstream, said:
    “Achieving 3 billion barrels of oil in less than seven years is a fantastic achievement … Despite this challenging environment the BP team, working shoulder-to-shoulder with our colleagues at PetroChina and SOC, safely delivered increased production and important oil revenues for Iraq.”
    The Rumaila Operating Organisation (ROO) is comprised of BP, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]and the state-owned South Oil Company (SOC).
    The site’s producing wells have increased by 50 percent under ROO’s stewardship.
    (Source: Energy Voi

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:14 pm