Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Police: 2 suicide bombers killed in attempted attack southwest Baghdad

jedi17
    jedi17

Police: 2 suicide bombers killed in attempted attack southwest Baghdad Empty Police: 2 suicide bombers killed in attempted attack southwest Baghdad

Post by jedi17 Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:13 am

[size=39]Police: 2 suicide bombers killed in attempted attack southwest Baghdad[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A bomb blast site in Baghdad. File Photo

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) Police forces blew up two suicide bombers who tried to attack a military checkpoint southwest of Baghdad, police said Wednesday.
    The two suiciders were shot and consequently blown up by security forces upon their attempted entry to a security force headquarter in Darawsha, according to spokesperson of the Interior Ministry’ s Baghdad Operations, Saad Maan.
    “Blown up before reaching their target, there were no losses among security forces,” Maan stated.
    Since 2014, violence surged in Iraq with the Islamic State militants taking over wide areas of the country, and the United Nations said in November that 58000 people died since then. The United Nations Assistance Mission in Iraq (UNAMI) said early December that violence during November claimed the lives of 926 civilians and wounded 930 people.
    Observers believe ISIS have begun to target several areas across Iraq to divert security focus from Mosul, where the group fights to defend its last bastion in Iraq under the brunt of continuous advancements by Iraqi government and popular troops.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:17 pm