Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The World Bank will lend Iraq $ 1.5 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The World Bank will lend Iraq $ 1.5 billion Empty The World Bank will lend Iraq $ 1.5 billion

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Dec 2016, 1:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The World Bank will lend Iraq $ 1.5 billion

 Baghdad / Ahmed Humaid 

The World Bank announced a new loan for Iraq worth $ 1.5 billion to help him to carry out reforms and improve public services and strengthen its economy. 
    And ensure that the loan financial guarantees from the United Kingdom of $ 372 million, as well as from Canada amounting to $ 72 million. 
    He said the World Bank's Middle East director Farid Belhaj , in a press statement seen by the "long" that "despite the continuation of the war and the fall in oil prices , Iraq is still performs repairs transition courage will work to protect its economic stability and lay the foundations of the development of the private sector in the long term and to achieve overall economic growth for all Iraqis, "adding that" Iraq 's reforms will also help in the expansion of social welfare services to reach more people in the community need. " 
    He added that " the Bank approved the allocation of $ 41.5 million for a program to improve the management of public expenditure in the country." 
    With this new loan will be the World Bank has increased its financial aid to Iraq how for about $ 3.4 billion, which includes helping the country rebuild areas recently liberated from al Daesh as well as improving transport routes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:11 am