Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egyptian bank debit cards restores drag out of the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egyptian bank debit cards restores drag out of the country Empty Egyptian bank debit cards restores drag out of the country

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Dec 2016, 4:02 am

2016/12/22 | 10 o'clock

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | Iraq News ) - Economy News follow. 

Commercial International Bank , Egypt restored, the largest private bank in the country, clouds debit card accounts in the local currency out of the country, after he was stopped in September due to a severe shortage of dollar liquidity in the country. 

And entered the international commercial decision of the possibility of clouds discount cards in local currency into effect yesterday Wednesday, December 21, according to the bank 's statement on its mail and text messages , which came to clients. 

International Trade and raise my own drag - and - purchase account holders in Egyptian pounds for all credit cards, but kept the borders of drag - and - purchase for the dollar accounts for debit cards. 

He headed a number of public and private banks operating in the country during the last few months to the limit for the use of debit and credit cards outside of Egypt reduced. 

These actions were taken in light of the currency crisis experienced by the country, before the central bank gives up on the third of November last year for pegging the pound to the dollar. 
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egyptian bank debit cards restores drag out of the country Empty Egyptian bank debit cards restores drag out of the country

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Dec 2016, 4:17 am

Egyptian bank debit cards restores drag out of the country 11447
    Egyptian bank debit cards restores drag out of the country Arrow2 Egyptian bank debit cards restores drag out of the countryEgyptian bank debit cards restores drag out of the country Text Egyptian bank debit cards restores drag out of the country Html Egyptian bank debit cards restores drag out of the country Print Egyptian bank debit cards restores drag out of the country Friend
    Economy News / Continue ...

Commercial International Bank, Egypt restored, the largest private bank in the country, clouds debit card accounts in the local currency out of the country, after he was stopped in September due to a severe shortage of dollar liquidity in the country.
    And entered the international commercial decision of the possibility of clouds discount cards in local currency into effect yesterday Wednesday, December 21, according to the bank's statement on its mail and text messages, which came to clients.

International Trade and raise my own drag-and-purchase account holders in Egyptian pounds for all credit cards, but kept the borders of drag-and-purchase for the dollar accounts for debit cards.

He headed a number of public and private banks operating in the country during the last few months to the limit for the use of debit and credit cards outside of Egypt reduced.

These actions were taken in light of the currency crisis experienced by the country, before the central bank gives up on the third of November last year for pegging the pound to the dollar.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=6186

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:13 am