Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Completion of the national network for telecommunications services

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Completion of the national network for telecommunications services Empty Completion of the national network for telecommunications services

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:30 pm

Completion of the national network for telecommunications services

07/06/2013 12:00 AM

Baghdad Isra al-Samarrai
    completed and the Ministry of Communications acts of the national network of contacts, with plans to market their services to citizens across the Iraqi companies or universal. The agent said technical oldest in the ministry Amir Bayati said in a statement to the (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network) that the ministry has completed the business network of the Iraqi National for improving communications in general, adding that the ministry was keen to be bites of this network is very high so that it exceeded the 200 Kika which Sadaha the network services in the region. He said the ministry plans during the period the next few marketing network services to the citizen through international companies and Iraqi enjoys high potential, noting that the ministry aims to support private sector companies, including works on the marketing of good services and high capacity high and low prices will be the primary beneficiary of the citizen. Al-Bayati said the cuts planned by the ministry carried out on mobile phone networks lies in the rental CATV optical nominal prices to these companies, to work instead of links microwave oven which cost is high. Mention that the Ministry of Communications has announced a new policy especially by reducing tariffs online after network expansion optical fiber into a huge capacities beyond the current need for Internet service providers and mobile phone companies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 am