Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

1970 - JOSE FELICIANO, "FELIZ NAVIDAD"

Lobo
    Lobo

1970 - JOSE FELICIANO, "FELIZ NAVIDAD" Empty 1970 - JOSE FELICIANO, "FELIZ NAVIDAD"

Post by Lobo Fri 23 Dec 2016, 6:08 pm

1970 - JOSE FELICIANO, "FELIZ NAVIDAD"
    Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
    Date: Friday, 23-Dec-2016 17:43:23

Hi, Folks -

From 1970, here's Jose Feliciano with "Feliz Navidad". Wikipedia says:

"Feliz Navidad" is a Christmas song written in 1970 by the Puerto Rican singer-songwriter José Feliciano.[1] With its simple Spanish chorus (the traditional Christmas/New Year greeting, "Feliz Navidad, próspero año y felicidad" meaning "Merry Christmas, a prosperous year and happiness") and equally simple English verse "I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart", it has become a classic Christmas pop song in the United States, throughout the Spanish-speaking world and internationally.
    Feliciano's version of "Feliz Navidad" (in which he plays both an acoustic guitar and a Puerto Rican Cuatro) is one of the most downloaded and aired Christmas songs in the United States and Canada. The album drummer was Paulinho Magalhaes. The addition of the horns as a final touch was the idea of producer Rick Jarrard. It was also recognized by ASCAP as one of the top 25 most played and recorded Christmas songs around the world.

=====

https://youtu.be/XwRIBpw7EwU
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

1970 - JOSE FELICIANO, "FELIZ NAVIDAD" Empty Re: 1970 - JOSE FELICIANO, "FELIZ NAVIDAD"

Post by ahill Sat 24 Dec 2016, 1:39 am

Lovin it!

This brings many memories of the times we brought in Xmas on a few islands in the
    Caribbean and Mexico.
    Getting too old to run around like we did -  just like R & R now (rest and relaxation)

Thanks for sharing Lobo.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:17 am