Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation declare lower irregularities recorded on Iraqi Airways rate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

airways - Transportation declare lower irregularities recorded on Iraqi Airways rate Empty Transportation declare lower irregularities recorded on Iraqi Airways rate

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Dec 2016, 1:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Transportation declare lower irregularities recorded on Iraqi Airways rate

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

The Ministry of Transport announced decrease irregularities recorded on Iraqi Airways rate over the past four months, while suggesting to remove the most important reasons for the ban to European countries, the airline confirmed to reset all the notes on the company. 
    The ministry said in a statement received (range Press) copy of it, that "irregularities rate dropped from 4 to 0:19 , " adding , "This is better than a large number of European companies rate is thus demonstrates the progress the company level and the removal of the main reasons for the ban to Europe . " the statement said , adding that " the transport Minister Kazem Al - Hamami the continuous visits to Iraqi Airways in order to supervise the work and raise the level of services offered in order to remove the ban imposed on it and return to work in the European skies . " for his part, pointed out in the Iraqi Airways director Samer Kubba , that "for the soon observations were continuing on the company 's aircraft, but now there is a decrease in the rate of the recorded observations reaching back to zero level , " noting that "this is due to the B737-800 aircraft , " according to the statement.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:54 am