Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Baghdad, responding to accusations of state law: my answers Stphajihm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Baghdad, responding to accusations of state law: my answers Stphajihm Empty Governor of Baghdad, responding to accusations of state law: my answers Stphajihm

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Dec 2016, 2:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Governor of Baghdad, responding to accusations of state law: my answers Stphajihm

 Baghdad / term 

Re governor of Baghdad , Ali al - Tamimi, on Monday, on charges of corruption and face his State of Law coalition in the Baghdad Provincial Council. He expressed his intention to attend the questioning session after the expiration of sick leave, stressing that he will surprise everyone Bojobth, he waved to "prosecute those who lie for political motives." 
    Sadrists accuse Dawa party of trying to respond to what he suffered leader Nuri al - Maliki, in Basra two weeks ago, moving the questioning of the governor of Baghdad , Ali al - Tamimi procedures. 
    The Maliki 's visit to the southern provinces has been met with protests, believed to be supporters of the Sadrist movement and beyond, prevented some of the conference which was scheduled to participate in, particularly in Basra. 
    The logistical Saad, a member of State of Law bloc in the Baghdad Provincial Council, may occur (long) about the involvement of the governor of Baghdad , b (15) file corruption related financial job preservation. 
    He said logistical, in a report published (range), last Saturday, " The governor dodged questions by taking sick leave for 21 days, which would delay the questioning session was held after the expiration of the license." 
    The governor Ali al - Tamimi, according to the logistical, had asked to postpone the questioning of 22 December the current I-26, before he takes sick leave, one day before the interrogation. 
    And he gave a coalition of law 15 questions to the Baghdad Provincial Council, concerning the squandering four trillion dinars during the period assuming office in the middle of 2013, and the fate of $ 15 million has levied from "Saqr Baghdad" project. 
    Paper interrogation also includes questions about the money spent on other unknown projects related to hospitals, and violations of both administrative and engineering. 
    Commenting on the accusations made by a member of the state law, Tamimi said, in a statement received (range) a copy of it yesterday, " The logistical accused Baghdad governorate false charges indicate the lack of knowledge of labor laws in the province and the provincial council claimed wastage amount trillion dinars and other false allegations . " . 
    Tamimi said that "these accusations are lies purely for several reasons , including that the province has not received any budget since the year (2014) and the work of the province is the redeployment of whistleblowers , one of the Ministry of Education and the other amount is rounded at the Ministry of Finance, and completed the province tens and hundreds of service and educational projects and security through the reallocation of these funds. " 
    He said the governor of Baghdad , "claimed that the hospitals invitations directly and this is not true Hospitals are not directly calls but was through tenders and the announcement of an international contracting the so -called two phases, the first phase of an international declaration (declaration of desire) and made a number of companies has trade - offs between them and the selection of best offers companies. The second stage directing calls to these companies with the best performances, which ran from the first stage and all these stages with the knowledge of and follow - up (members of the Baghdad Provincial Council) and (Ministry ofHealth). " 
    He said al - Tamimi said "claimed that Baghdad province does not answer questions from the Baghdad Provincial Council and that too is incorrect since all projects within the database agreed and reports on its clauses with the provincial council and raise the position monthly to the council , " pointing out that "during 2014 and 2015 , sending more than 23 have been book and the annex as a position of the projects did not skimp maintain any information concerning the projects. " 
    He said the governor of Baghdad , said the logistical "claimed that the contracts signed by maintaining a no - bid, and this talk is unfounded because all contracts tenders except what requires work out the form of direct invitations for special cases according to the law and regulations take actions of government contracts they constitute less than 5% of the projects referred - All the schools tenders - all health centers tenders. Tenders water projects. " 
    He pointed Tamimi that "the Ministry of Planning does not endorse the plan only after the approval of the provincial council , which would not be the immediate announcement of any project , as well as implemented without the approval of the provincial council and all these measures are going and have traditionally been a year when preparing the plan and in all the years , " noting that "with respect to these session that happened in the years 2014 (new and continuing) and 2015 projects (ongoing projects only) and 2016 (ongoing projects only). " 
    On Saqr Baghdad project, assured the governor of Baghdad , said " the land of the first step the company is an official company and legal have been sentenced to eliminate it in its dispute with the Ministry of Interior, which is now a project Saqr Baghdad, which claimed that it is through it taking wages forcibly removed from the citizen , " pointing out that " Everyone knows that wages compared to same service if any other service , a security service to reduce car bombs and stolen unknown Aidip and proof of this statement is an official document by the Baghdad operations command. " 
    He said al - Tamimi, in his statement, said that " the issue of forcibly obtaining wages , this is an accurate reflection, where there are sums levied on citizens presumably such as wages taxed imposed on the citizen, and the collection of water and sewer impose obligatory, as well as service fee." He noted " a recent decision of the Baghdad Provincial Council instructed the Baghdad governorate take action (to impose) levy on all large vehicles entering Baghdad and all these examples from levies imposed on a citizen for a service requires a law legislators to implement them." 
    He said the governor of Baghdad , said , "Saqr Baghdad project has been developed under the umbrella of the legislation applicable law which investment Law No. (13), and that this project is a supporter of the prime minister and the operations of Baghdad and holds an investment license in accordance with the regulations and the law of investment since (2011), and that the approval of the provincial council is not required (by law) because it is an investment project. " 
    But Tamimi asserts that " the provincial council has been informed of the work project Saqr Baghdad a year ago and a half , and are looking for the benefit of the citizen - Baghdadi and save the lives of the citizens should be legal all fields and ways of conduct to provide protection to him and not Palmzaadat." 
    The governor of Baghdad , went on to say , "I'll get after sick leave on the day of interrogation and Sovaji everyone Bojopti as promised and documentation , because I carried the banner of the fight against corruption since the first day I assumed office."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:10 am