Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salehi calls for Iraq to join the Turkish Russian-Iranian agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Salehi calls for Iraq to join the Turkish Russian-Iranian agreement Empty Salehi calls for Iraq to join the Turkish Russian-Iranian agreement

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Dec 2016, 2:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Head of the Turkmen Front MP Arshad al-Salihi
    Salehi calls for Iraq to join the Turkish Russian-Iranian agreement

Author: MA, NS 
    Editor: NS 
    12.26.2016 16:14 
    Number of Views: 1671

Long-Presse / Kirkuk
    Called on the Iraqi Turkmen Front chairman Arshad Salhi, on Monday, Iraq to Turkey to join the Russian-Iranian agreement to combat "terrorism," while the PKK was accused of "collaborating" with Al (Daesh).
    Said Salehi in a statement that during his current visit to Turkey, received a (long-Presse), a copy of it, that "political meeting between Turkey, Iran and Russia is a step to banish terrorism from this region, otherwise the countries of the whole region would be to terrorist crimes, however Daesh or those of the ( pkk) ", noting that" the proliferation of international observers in Aleppo step is to declare a safe haven in Syria. "
    He described al-Salihi, Turkish Russian-Iranian agreement last as "a blessed step to unify efforts," calling on Iraq to "participate in the agreement in order for these anti-terror states (Daesh) and eliminate it, especially after news of the expected cooperation between the organization (Daesh) and the Workers' Party Kurdistan. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:20 pm