Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq displays joining the "trilogy" Syria ,Russia and calls for the cooperation ofintelligence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq displays joining the "trilogy" Syria ,Russia and calls for the cooperation ofintelligence Empty Iraq displays joining the "trilogy" Syria ,Russia and calls for the cooperation ofintelligence

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Dec 2016, 3:41 am

[size=32]
    Iraq displays joining the "trilogy" Syria ,Russia and calls for the cooperation ofintelligence[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 minutes ago

Twilight News / Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari announced that Baghdad hopes to join the Tripartite Group on the settlement of the Syrian crisis, which includes Russia, Iran and Turkey. 
    Jaafari said in an interview with the agency "RIA Novosti" Russian This idea is on the table and that the Iraqi side is seeking to join the troika in favor of joint action, noting that Baghdad practiced mediation because stability in Syria will also affect Iraq. He said that the organization "Daesh" terrorist feet into Iraq from Syria. 
    The Iraqi minister pointed out that "Baghdad is seeking to cooperate with Turkey are not hurt our sovereignty, but it is using all legal means to demand that Ankara withdraw its troops from Iraqi territory." 
    Jaafari also confirmed that Baghdad hopes to continue cooperation with Russia in the field of intelligence sharing, and even increase this cooperation, pointing out that the Russian intelligence is one of the most powerful intelligence world, and that Moscow is able to provide substantial assistance to Iraq in this area.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:25 pm